This design skips the big printed title. You could say it’s pure spike protein art.
Art, science, and gratitude come together in these high-resolution, custom-printed hoodies. Each one features a high-precision 3D model of the actual SARS-CoV2 spike protein — the molecule of the year that saved millions of lives and allowed people of conscience to come out of isolation in the middle of the century’s most deadly global pandemic. If you are one of the 5.4 billion people who chose to accept a CoViD-19 vaccination, then this is the antigen molecule that you invited onboard to help your immune system fortify your protections against the coronavirus.
We’re molecular biologists and computer scientists who are building powerful new informatics tools to accelerate biomedical research. We sell molecular art to fund our R&D.
The “Heart of the Matter” series shows an on-axis view of the spike protein with 3 alpha helices projecting toward the viewer. The name reflects the heart-like shape that the molecule presents in this orientation.
The artistic creations at Vaccinated.US whisper sanity, shout gratitude, and accelerate science. If this is a message you can support, we invite you to grab a shirt and tell a friend.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem